Windows Storage Viewer (WSV) version 1.1 is now available. I’ve made some major changes since the previous version:
- The main Server tab now also displays details on physical drive count and iSCSI objects
- Three new tabs have been added; iSCSI Portals, iSCSI Sessions & Drives
- iSCSI Portals lists the portals defined to the host. Any can be right-clicked and deleted from the context menu
- iSCSI Sessions lists the active sessions and devices.
- Drives lists the physical drives, partitions and their associated drives.
- The Targets tab has been renamed to iSCSI Targets and now enables any target to be remotely logged on or off.
- A new menu option “Add Portal” allows a new portal to be added to a host remotely, in a similar way to the Quick Connect option works on the iSCSI Initiator tool.
You can download version 1.1 here: